Database and Analytics Manager (DAM)
Reporting To: Head of Individual Giving
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Grade: Grade VI, Full Time Salary Range €47,589 to €58,158 per annum gross *in line with September 1st 2019 Health Sector Consolidated Pay Scales.
LauraLynn has recently launched an ambitious Fundraising strategy to significantly grow revenue over the next five years. Central to this will be ambitious growth in our regular giving file through the recruitment of new and the enhancement of existing donors. The current system is limited in providing the level of functionality required to manage this growing donor base and we now need to transform the way we use data to drive decisions.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification at a degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Considerable technical knowledge and experience of working with and managing large CRM systems
- Previous experience in database management or donor development
- Experience in database management and translating data analysis into targeted Fundraising and Communication activities.
- Proven track record of systems’ management and development
- Experience in CRM strategy and data governance
- Track record of project management
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Data Protection Qualification
- Experience of working in a charity
- Experience of working with advanced NFP systems
- A strong knowledge of the Irish not-for-profit sector, charity legislation and ethical fundraising practices.
How to Apply
For a full job description and person specification contact Monika Pepek, HR department, E: email@example.com Informal enquiries please contact Ciara Smith, Head of Individual Giving on 01 2893151, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply e-mail a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12:00pm, Friday 27th September 2019
Please note, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.