Exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses to be part of the Hospice Team as we grow and expand our services.
To provide care and support to children with Palliative care needs, life-limiting conditions and their families that is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice.
Reporting to: CNM2
Hours of Work: Full & Part Time Positions Available, Flexible Hours
Contract Type: Permanent
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Registered or be eligible to register with the NMBI.
- RCN’s require a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working in a paediatric setting, preferably acute setting, with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing and palliative care needs.
- RGN’s require a minimum of 2 years’ experience, working in a paediatric setting with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing and palliative care needs.
- Experience of working within an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Keen interest in children’s palliative care.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Pension Scheme
- VHI Group Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
How to Apply:
For a full job description and person specification contact Fiona Broxson, HR Department, Ph: 01 2893151 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For informal enquiries please Annette Hanlon, Assistant Director of Nursing on 01 2893151 or E: email@example.com