LauraLynn @ Home Service
Exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses to be part of the LauraLynn @ Home Team as we grow and expand our services.
To provide care and support to children with life-limiting conditions and their families in the family home/community environment that is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice.
Reporting to: CNM3
Hours of Work: Full & Part Time Positions Available
Contract Type: Permanent
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Registered or be eligible to register with the NMBI.
- RCN’s require a minimum of two years post qualification experience working in a paediatric setting, preferably acute setting, with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing and palliative care needs.
- RGN’s require a minimum of five years’ experience, working in a paediatric setting with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing and palliative care needs.
- Experience of working within an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Displays evidence-based clinical knowledge and skills to undertake the role.
- Keen interest in children’s palliative care.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to provide on-call clinical care/cover at evenings and weekends.
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Pension Scheme
- VHI Group Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
How to Apply:
For a full job description and person specification contact Fiona Broxson, HR Department, Ph: 01 289 3151 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For informal enquiries please Annette Hanlon, Assistant Director of Nursing on 01 2893151 or E: email@example.com.