Staff Nurses - LauraLynn@Home
Exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses to be part of the LauraLynn at Home Team as we grow and expand our services.
This role will provide care and support to children with life-limiting conditions and their families in the family home/community environment that is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice.
Reporting to: CNM2
Hours of Work: Full & Part Time Positions Available
Contract Type: Permanent
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Registered or be eligible to register with the NMBI.
- RCN’s require a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working in a paediatric setting, preferably acute setting, with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing and palliative care needs
- RGN’s require a minimum of 5 years’ experience, working in a paediatric setting with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing and palliative care needs
- Experience of working within an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to work independently
- Displays evidence-based clinical knowledge and skills to undertake the role
- Keen interest in children’s palliative care
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to provide on-call clinical care/cover at evenings and weekends
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Pension Scheme
- VHI Group Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
How to Apply:
For a full job description and person specification contact Fiona Broxson, HR Department, Ph: 289 3151 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For informal enquiries please contact Annette Hanlon, Assistant Director of Nursing on 01 2893151 or E: email@example.com