Crèches, Schools and Colleges
Your crèche, school, or college can really make a difference to the lives of children being cared for at LauraLynn, as well as being a very positive learning experience for all involved in school.
How can you help?
- Hold a Superhero Day during Children’s Hospice Week or any time of year!
- Hold a Coffee Morning or Butterfly Tea Party
- Annual talent or fashion show
- Choose LauraLynn for your CSPE project
- Ask your teachers if you can hold a themed or regular non-uniform day in return for donations
- Get into the festive spirit and hold a Christmas Jumper Day with your class
Turn it into a bigger project and get everyone involved through making posters and flyers and contacting local shops for prizes.
Raising awareness is equally as important as raising funds, why not show our short video below to your class and share why fundraising is so important.
You can also share photos of your efforts with us on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or by email – we’d love to see them and help inspire other schools and colleges to get involved too.
If you’d like to support us, please complete our Fundraising Form or get in touch with Cathy on email@example.com