Join Our Team
At LauraLynn, providing exceptional care to those in our service is at the heart of everything we do. If you're passionate about making a positive impact, explore our diverse range of employment opportunities and be part of our caring community.
What Makes LauraLynn A Special Place To Work
- Purposeful Mission: LauraLynn's vision of 'making every day better for those in our care' makes it a truly special place to work.
- Supportive Environment: Colleagues at LauraLynn form a caring community, providing support to create an uplifting workplace.
- Professional Growth: Employees have access to various development initiatives, allowing for continuous personal and professional growth.
- Impactful Work: Working at LauraLynn means living our values of compassion, collaboration and excellence, allowing you to experience the positive impact on families and providing a sense of fulfilment in your role.
- Inclusivity: LauraLynn embraces diversity, fostering an inclusive and diverse team that contributes to a dynamic work environment.
Nursing at LauraLynn
Join our dedicated team of nurses, where every day is an opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of those who need us most. Enjoy a supportive and caring work environment, access to professional growth opportunities, and the joy of being part of a mission that truly matters. If you're ready to bring your nursing skills and caring heart to a purposeful journey, explore our nursing job opportunities now. Be a part of something truly special at LauraLynn.
Would you like to know more about our Family Friendly policies? Here, you'll find detailed information on key topics such as flexible working arrangements, maternity and paternity leave, and much more.
A Day in the Life: A LauraLynn Care Nurse
When you’re a LauraLynn children’s palliative care nurse, each day is different. For our team of specialist nurses, who provide special hospice care in the family home, each new day brings a different journey, different work environment and a different care plan to deliver.