Healthcare Professionals Education
Our Children’s Palliative Care: Professional Education Programme 2019-2020
Children’s Palliative Care (CPC) is an evolving discipline. To support healthcare professionals who provide care for children with life-limiting conditions and their families, staff require additional training to develop a deeper knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice of the specific competences in children’s palliative care. These Professional Education Programmes are underpinned by the National Palliative Care Competence Framework (2014) and the six Domains of Competence.
- Optimising Comfort and Quality of Life for the Child with Complex and Palliative Care Needs
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement in Children’s Palliative Care
- Principles of Children’s Palliative Care /End of Life Care Planning & Collaborative Practice
- Communication in Children’s Palliative Care
- Professional and Ethical Practice
You can check out our flyer, available for download below.
For more information or to reserve a place, contact email@example.com
Clinical Practice Development
If you require any information regarding Clinical Practice placements relating to postgraduate courses, please contact Niamh McEnerney, Clinical Practice Manager- NMcEnerney@lauralynn.ie