LauraLynn is committed to building research capability through innovation and collaboration nationally and internationally. All research activity at LauraLynn is approved by the Research Ethics Committee (REC) prior to its commencement.
The REC meetings are scheduled for:
- January 13th, 2020 (Closing date for applications December 30th, 2019)
Application forms and guidelines are below. For any other queries related to conducting research in LauraLynn please contact Fiona Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org).
LauraLynn REC Membership:
- Patricia Lawlor, Chairman and Member of the LauraLynn Board of Directors
- Dr Paula Lane, Lecturer, Health Sciences, Nursing, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Tracey McKenna, Director of Children & Young Persons Services, St Michael’s House
- Dr Joanne Balfe, Consultant Paediatrician, Tallaght University Hospital & LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
- Niamh McEnerney, Practice Development Coordinator, LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
- Niall McGuinness, Independent Data Management Ltd., Cork