As a charity seeking donations from the public, LauraLynn aims to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in LauraLynn.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes. We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board, and that this board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given. Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, LauraLynn employees or hired third party agents.
- Have easily available procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and be assured that your details will not be shared with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
LauraLynn welcomes and encourages feedback from the people who access our service and commits to learn from the information it receives and to use the learning to inform continuous improvements in our services.
If you do have feedback or would like to make a formal complaint about any aspect of our work, please contact Bernie Chapman, Complaints Officer, in writing to LauraLynn, Leopardstown Road, D18XO63, by telephone at 01 2893151, or e-mail at email@example.com. Please provide as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.