Help for executors and solicitors
We have included information to provide solicitors and executors who are administering on behalf of their client a bequest to LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice.
Our Charity Name and details:
The Children’s Sunshine Home Trust known as ‘LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice’.
Our Charity No. 20154844
Our Revenue CHY No. 21947
Our Registered Offices are at Leopardstown Rd., Foxrock, Dublin 18.
However, should you require additional information, please contact Ruth in the Fundraising Department on:
We would be grateful that our office is notified that a gift has been included in your client’s Will. This will allow us to update your client’s details on our database and ensure our regular funding appeals or correspondence is not sent out as we know this can be very distressing for the family.
By Electronic Funds Transfer
- Allied Irish Banks PLC
- IBAN: IE86 AIBK 9335 7003 2206 23
- Swift/Bic No: AIBKIE2D
*Please include in the reference field your office name or the deceased person’s name so that we can identify the transfer and record and receipt it correctly.
Payable to CSH/LauraLynn Trust Project Fundraising Dept A/C – with an accompanying letter addressed to: The Trustees, The Children’s Sunshine Home, Leopardstown Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18.
We would also be grateful if you could send us the following details to our office:
- the full name and title of the deceased
- their last address and the date of death
- the executor’s name and contact details
- any information about the reason for the legacy
As a charitable organisation registered with Revenue all gifts are exempt from tax. Our CHY No. 21947
We will remember and honour your client’s generosity in line with their wishes. If they are happy for us to recognise their generosity, we can include their name and any message they would like and have it recorded in our Book of Remembrance which is available for all visitors to view in LauraLynn House. If they would prefer their gift to remain private, we will fully respect their wishes.
You can retain their special message for inclusion on a form which can be posted to you or you can download it here – Download Book of Remembrance Intention Form.
Memorandum of Association of our charity states the following:
8. If upon the winding up or dissolution of the Home* there remains, after the satisfaction of all its debts and liabilities, any property whatsoever, the same shall not be paid to or distributed among the members for the Home, but shall be given or transferred to some other institution or institutions having objects similar to the objects of the Home and which shall prohibit the distribution of its or their income and property amongst its or their members to an extent at least as great as is imposed on the home under or by virtue of Clause 3 hereof, such institution or institutions to be determined by the members of the Home at or before the time of dissolution , and if and so far as effect cannot be given to the aforesaid provision, then to some charitable object.
*Home = The Children’s Sunshine Home