Our Promises to you
We appreciate that including LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice in your Will is a very important decision. Therefore we’ve made the following promises so you can be certain about what to expect from us.
- We recognise your family or loved ones always come first. We will treat them with the utmost respect, courtesy and sensitivity at all times.
- We respect your privacy and recognise your Will is a personal document. We don’t expect you to share this information with us and will never ask you to. We are fully compliant with the Data Protection Acts and treat all information you provide to us as confidential.
- We will give you as much choice as possible about how and where your gift will be used. If you decide to leave this to our discretion, it will be used in a wise, considered and cost-effective way to benefit children and families.
- We are registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority and are fully transparent with all our annual reports and financial statements published online.
- You don’t need to let us know if you have left a gift in your Will. But if you choose to, we would like to express our gratitude, let you know about our work and invite you to events of interest to you. We would also like to give you the opportunity to be involved with our work, as much or as little, as you wish. If you wish, to make a gift in memory of a loved one, we will remember the impact of your gift in their name in our Book of Remembrance at LauraLynn House.
- We respect your right, at any time in the future, to change your mind about a gift in your Will to LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice.
- We are always here. If there is anything you want to discuss about your gift, our Head of Fundraising, Sarah Meagher, is always available to answer any of your queries on how our organisation is run and our plans for the future.
If you would like more information or have any queries, please contact Pauline Murphy, our Gifts In Will Officer on (01) 289 3151 or email: email@example.com