Research Ethics Committee
LauraLynn is committed to building research capability through innovation and collaboration nationally and internationally.
All research activity at LauraLynn is approved by the Research Ethics Committee (REC) prior to its commencement.
LauraLynn REC Membership
- Patricia Lawler, Scope Clinical Research Ltd., Chairperson and Member of the LauraLynn Board of Directors
- Dr Joanne Balfe, Consultant Paediatrician, Children’s Health Ireland at Tallaght and LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
- Dr Nicola Barry, Principal Psychologist, St. Michael's House
- Dr Mrunal Koptkunde, CTMA - Clinical Trial Management Associate
- Dr Paula Lane PhD, Lecturer, Health Sciences, Nursing, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Niamh McEnerney, Practice Development Coordinator, LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
- Dr Niall McGuinness PhD, Managing Director, Independent Data Management Ltd., Cork
- Susan Rafferty, Lay member, Volunteer, LauraLynn Children’s Hospice
- Dr Fergus Ryan PhD, Lecturer, Biological and Health Sciences, TU Dublin
- Fiona Woods, Head of Clinical Education LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospicehildren’s Hospice