The Gift of a Memory Tree
Plant and dedicate a Tree to someone you love: price includes Tree planting, a printed, frameable Planting Certificate and a €40 donation to LauraLynn.
The Tree of Memories: A living tribute and donation
When you want to offer some comfort to a family member or friend. Something that a card or flowers just doesn’t quite achieve alone. The planting of a ‘Tree of Memories’ allows us to offer something to our loved ones beyond words.
By planting a tree, the person’s legacy can live on through a compassionate act that lasts a lifetime and supports the work of LauraLynn.
A tree is planted and a certificate is posted confirming the tree species selected and that you have made a donation on behalf of the person being honoured.
What happens when I order a Tree of Memories?
- You choose the tree species and the wording for the frameable Planting Certificate at checkout.
- Your order and wording is confirmed by immediate email.
- A tree is planted and dedicated at the Lakeside Wood in The Naul, North County Dublin, underplanted with bulbs and surrounded by wildflowers and all pollinated by the woodland beehive.
- The personalised Planting Certificate, confirming planting and donation, is posted to your chosen delivery address, and you receive a digital copy of the Certificate by email.
- The Printed Certificate will be beautifully presented and accompanied by a handmade, handwritten card, with your message, if going to another.