Research Ethics Committee
LauraLynn is committed to building research capability through innovation and collaboration nationally and internationally.
Staff Nurse - in the Community (Dublin & surrounding areas)
Based in Leopardstown, Dublin, LauraLynn Children’s Hospice is recruiting Staff Nurses for a number of exciting opportunities working in the family home/community.
Rotation into the onsite Hospice will be required from time to time based on Service requirements.
If you are interested in deeply rewarding work within a challenging role where your skills will be developed, with personal and professional development opportunities, then this is the right job for You!
- Opportunity to work in the community
- Free car parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Pension scheme
- VHI group scheme
- EAP – free confidential staff support service including one to one counselling
- Wellbeing programme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive orientation pack
- Flexible working options
Essential Criteria - ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Registered with the NMBI.
- RCN’s require a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working in a paediatric setting, preferably an acute setting with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing care needs.
- RGN’s require a minimum of 5 years’ experience, working in a paediatric setting with children or young people with complex/life-limiting nursing care needs.
- Hold a Degree in Nursing or be in the process of completing a degree.
- Working knowledge of information technology.
- Experience of working within an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Full clean driving licence.
Please note that whilst this position is not publicly funded the salary is linked to the national pay scales.
How to Apply:
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR Department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or view below.
For informal enquiries please contact Liz O’Donoghue, Assistant Director of Nursing on 01 2893151 or email email@example.com.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: HR department, LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice, Leopardstown Road, Dublin 18 or apply below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.